Wake up to groundbreaking news! There’s far more to melatonin than simply being a sleep aid. Called the “miracle molecule”, this master mediator of all hormones provides a much bigger story for your good health.
• Knock out a wide range of viruses
• Improve immune function, especially in the elderly
• Lower cholesterol
• Improve blood sugar control
• Normalize blood pressure
• Protect healthy cells from damage by chemotherapy
• Prevent a variety of types of cancer, especially hormone-related cancers
• Overcome resistance to the benefits of chemotherapy
• Relieve irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease. Oh, and yes, sleep!
This is just the beginning of all that is possible with melatonin. It’s so versatile and useful, author Terry Lemerond calls melatonin the “molecular handyman” of the human body with multiple and life-changing benefits. Ready to find out all melatonin can do for your health? $0.99 on Kindle.