The mountains and valleys around town are filled with trees, flowers, and gorgeous insects of all kinds. Reina visits the town’s butterfly garden…Reina is a smart and sensitive young girl who loves nature, but she is afraid of insects. Will she always be afraid? Will she conquer her fear? Join Reina on this journey and discover the importance of insects especially butterflies, and her process of learning about her favorite ones! This charming children’s book is designed to make your child become a butterfly expert! Let’s start learning along with Reina and having fun!
- A rhyming children’s book to learn nice things about the butterfly garden
- Fun learning for children: explore nature, insects, butterflies
- Filled with colorful illustrations to both entertain and educate
- For children of all backgrounds – Reading to your child
- Also available in French, Haitian Creole, and Spanish
- Search the accompanying workbook for more fun: Reina Visits the Butterfly Garden – Activity Book $3.00 on Kindle.