Hundreds of weight loss programs, fad diets, and direct scams promise quick and easy weight loss. However, the basis of effective weight loss remains a healthy, calorie-controlled diet combined with increased physical activity. For effective long-term weight loss, it is essential to make permanent changes to your lifestyle and health habits.
How are these permanent changes made? This is the mission of this book.
Below is an overview of what will be discussed in this book:
* Starting a weight loss plan – things to know
* Route to improved health
* Losing weight and keeping it off
* Four popular weight-loss strategies
* Emotional eating control
* Staying motivated
* Cutting down on sugar and refined carbs
* How to choose a weight loss plan
* The 8 best diet plans —weight loss, sustainability, and more
* Setting reasonable long-term goals $9.99 on Kindle.