Get Rich in Real Estate is a simple but detailed educational book for real estate investors, outlining the principles of real estate investments that comprise the effective and proven strategy for success. The author, Elliot Bogod, is a Founder and Managing Director of Broadway Realty, a real estate brokerage in Manhattan. With over twenty years experience, Elliot has sold over $2 billion in New York real estate.
In this book, you will find:
• A list of “magic words” often used in real estate investment, with clear and detailed explanations
• Methods for evaluating the locations for your investments, using vibrant Manhattan neighborhoods as an example.
• Review of different types of residential investments: condominiums, co-ops and townhouses
• Detailed advice on investing in various types of commercial real estate: retail locations, offices, restaurants, hotels, garages and others
• Multiple strategies, tactics and techniques for building wealth through your investments
• Clear and concise information on mortgages, taxes and laws
• Methods for achieving success through managing a team of experts working for you. Free on Kindle.